GSCA Executive Board Election - Any GSCA voting member may nominate themselves, or any other eligible voting member, or members, for election to any of the following Offices for a two-year term:
Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary, and Director At-Large. Nomination signup sheets will be available at this meeting for a January 22nd monthly meeting election.
There will be no monthly meeting on December 25th, Christmas Day.
Update on status of GSCA area projects.
- Suffolk Downs Project – Comprehensive planning, design & scheduling presentation. Tom O’Brien of HYM Associates.
- 158 Cottage Street – A proposal for a325-square foot pressure treated roof deck off the back bedroom of the house. Owner Frank Murray (2nd presentation / Vote to be taken.)
- 18 Everett Street – A proposal to demolish the existing structure and erect a 9-unit residential building with 9 parking spaces. Attorney Richard Lynds (1st presentation / No vote at this time.)
- 23 Everett Street - A proposal to change the occupancy from a one-family dwelling to a two-family dwelling. Also, renovate the building by adding a 3rd story addition. Attorney Jeffrey Drago (1st presentation / No vote at this time.)
- 128 Gove Street / Mt. Carmel – A proposal to demolish the existing structures on the former Mt. Carmel Church property, with the exception of the church structure, and erect 4 multi-level buildings with 121 Units. The project will consist of fifty percent condos to 50 percent rentals. The project will also include an underground parking facility. Subject to a BPDA Project Review Process. Attorney Jeffrey Drago (1st presentation / No vote at this time.)
MEETING DATE: Monday, November 27, 2017
TIME: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
LOCATION - The Noddle Island Community Room located on the first floor of the Logan Airport Rental Car Center situated at the end of Porter Street. Free event parking in front of the building and in the Porter Street parking lot adjacent to the building.