Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Citing successes, Diane Modica says farewell to EB chamber presidency

January 14, 2014

Dear Friends:

I will be completing my term as the 2012-13 President of the East Boston Chamber of Commerce at the end of January 2014. I have had the pleasure of serving on the board for nine (9) years and as its President for the past two (2) years.  During that time, I believe we have all done our best to position the Chamber as a worthy advocate and representative for our East Boston businesses and community.  

I will be succeeded by my able and energetic colleague Scott Heigelmann of Heavy Advertising who also lives and owns a business in Eastie. Scott is a great guy and he will bring a new energy to our Board and the organization. 

I hope you can attend our 2014 installation dinner on Thursday January 30th to wish Scott well along with the other incoming and remaining officers and directors, as we start off the 2014 New Year with great expectations!! 

Come, meet, greet, network, and enjoy a great dinner at Spinelli’s 284 Bennington Street East Boston.   Or call/email the office to book your seats today!   617-569-5000   info@eastbostonchamber.org

Happy and Healthy 2014 New Year !!

Sincerely,

Diane Modica