Bring your appetite only
Update on current status of GSCA area projects:
- 202 Maverick Street – Awaiting 2nd presentation of revised plans by developer for possible vote.
- 14-16 Geneva Street – Awaiting 1st presentation by developer.
- 80 Everett Street – Awaiting 1st presentation by developer.
- Loftel hotel – Developer to address GSCA and abutter concerns at September 30th meeting with the possibility of a vote.
- Mount Carmel Church Property – Developer to contact GSCA to begin informal discussions.
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center – Preliminary project plans for 135B Bremen Street site to be presented to GSCA and abutters at September 30th meeting.
- 173-175 Maverick Street (De Angelis Bakery) - partial building collapse.
- Cottage Street - water pipe break/street collapse.
MEETING DATE: Monday, August 31, 2015
TIME: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
LOCATION: DRIVING - The Noddle Island Community Room is located on the first floor of the Logan Rental Car Center at 15 Transportation Way. Parking available in the Porter Street lot adjacent to the building. WALKING - Situated at the end of Porter Street, just a 4 minute walk from the Embassy Suites Hotel.
All meetings are held on the last Monday of each month at the above location except for Holidays that are on Mondays.
SEE YOU THERE!
Source: GSCA by e-mail