Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Michael Sinatra on his decision not to seek the District 1 city council seat

Sent to Eastboston.com today: 
"After much discussion with my fiancée and family, I have decided to withdraw from the City Council race. I am getting married in August, so I have many life events to look forward to in the coming months and I want to be able to enjoy this happy and exciting time in my life. With that in mind, it would be unfair to me as well as all the residents of District 1 if I cannot give this campaign the undivided attention that it deserves. Therefore, at this moment in time I have decided to explore other job opportunities that would allow me more time to spend with my new wife and family."
Michael Sinatra, is currently Chief of Staff for Councilor Salvatore LaMattina, who earlier this year announced that he would not seek re-election.