- Update on current status of GSCA area projects.
- 161 Cottage St. – Proposal to renovate the existing building, build a new addition at the rear of the building with new handicap access, and change occupancy from 8 to 9 residential units (Penthouse). – Attorney Richard Lynds (3rd Appearance / Vote to be taken)
- 46 Geneva St. – Proposal to erect a 3 story, 3-family residential building, with a roof deck and head house. – Attorney Jeffrey Drago (3rd Appearance / Vote to be taken)
- 157 Cottage St. – Proposal to increase living space by combining 1st floor with basement. – Brian Scagliola (2nd Appearance / No vote to be taken)
- 10-16 Everett St. (Ani’s Auto Body) – Proposal to erect a five-story, residential building, with 20 market-rate condominium and 18-20 parking spaces, located on the ground floor. (Article 80 Small Project Review Process) – Attorney Jeffrey Drago (2nd Appearance / No vote to be taken)
MEETING DATE: Monday, August 29, 2016
TIME: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
LOCATION - The Noddle Island Community Room located on the first floor of the Logan Airport Rental Car Center situated at the end of Porter Street, just a 4-minute walk from the Embassy Suites Hotel. DRIVING – Free event parking in front of the building and in the Porter Street parking lot adjacent to the building.